"Sort Out" dates

You will be interested to know that the Sort Out at Newbury (A34/M4 junction) will be on Sunday 5th April and Sunday 4th October.

The Enstone dates are 18th April & 14th November

There will be a big one at Netley Marsh in Hampshire on the 16th May sponsored by Morton's Media.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Mmmm - I can already smell the rusty iron!

Enstone is a must, but is the Netley Marsh (nearly abroad as far as I am concerned) job an engine/tractor sort-out or an autojumble?

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Dunno Nick, both I believe.