WSEC Cranmore sort out

On a fine, warm & sunny morning, the Faithful came together in the Cranmore Station Yard to celebrate their beliefs ;o))

It was crowded, lots to buy & sell - I s-o-o-o letched after a Kohler four cylinder genny complete & running on a trolley & in its working clothes with the best part of another for spares. Only £350 too & as far as I know he took it home! Too big for me .....

I bought a neat little Indian genny & lamp made in Poona of all places, did a stint on the gate, met friends & had fun. No photos I'm afraid.

Next one 6th March.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to