Faithful 0-4-0T Aster 76

Hello, in the meantime I got answer on my request from aster. It is a live steam lok Faithful 0-4-0T from the year 1975! The asterteam was very helpful, where one finds that today still. Unfortunately it is not certain, whether it, still building sketches is possible, to refer photos or spare parts from Japan.Someone can help me. Copy of the building sketch or photo (at least from the range of the burner between the axles). Thank you in advance

Reply to
W. Schneider