Scottish Run

Gentlemen,

I am on business in Scotland (Edinburgh Area) for the next two weeks, driving up Monday 7th Feb flying home Friday, flying up Monday driving home Friday 18th Feb. If any of you want anything fetching back to the south of uk north of London that will fit in my van with all my tools etc send me an Email. Going up I shall unfortunately be full to the Gunnels.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I think that we are also scheduled for a run up the weekend after next, possibly to Edinburgh, Fife area, Aberdeen and Inverness, and while we are going up empty with the trailer, we shall be coming back full ( if we can get Tim's lathe loaded on)

Peter

Peter A Forbes