Scotland trip

Gentlemen,

I am travelling to Edinburgh on Monday afternoon and returning Tuesday afternoon, if it can fit in a half empty van then I will fetch it back to Bedfordshire. Email me off of NG.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

We'll be back up that way around the second week in March, empty both ways (commissioning trip)

We'll be in the west of Dumfries area, might also get up to Glasgow.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I'll be in Grenoble next week if anyone has anything hand-portable to shift... Sadly no rev counters in france that week.

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden