Travelling north again

Gentlemen,

I am travelling north as far as Alnwick on Monday, returning to Sheffield Tuesday night and returning back to Bedfordshire on Friday evening. If you want anything collected back to Bedfordshire for collection on email me off NG

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Been there, done that :-))

Had enough driving this week to last me a month!

At a 33kV substation today, we are supplying and fitting new 110V 200ah batteries and refurbing their charger.

Borders next week, interesting Hydro-Electric station south west of Dumfries.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

In message , Peter A Forbes writes

Tongland, perchance? I had a tour round it back some years ago; around

33MW (IIRC) from three turbines, only two of which were running at the time. Well worth the visit IMO.
Reply to
Andrew Marshall

That's the one :-))

I'll try and remember the camera this time....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Gentlemen,

Customers can be very fickle, two days in Alnwick and on my way to job in Sheffield when office rings to say customer not ready job cancelled. Off to Dublin tomorrow night ready for Thursday and back in the evening. Unfortunately I'm flying so cant fetch anything back. I'm off to Southampton Sunday to fetch a Lister J so if anybody wants stuff collecting back to Bedfordshire for moving on etc email me off NG.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman