Nylon slings and chain slings

Gentlemen,

Last Friday I was on a day course for "Slinger Banksman" which means I can now sling loads correctly and control the crane driver to pick and place. The course came with some, I think interesting, notes on the use of Slings etc. If anybody would like a copy I will email it to them, if they email me off NG.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin,

I tried an email to you at snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com. Apparently you don't exist as this was the reply... ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

(reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a btopenworld.com account

So, since I really would like a copy, let's try it on the NG. Thanks.

Arnie Fero Pittsburgh, PA USA fero snipped-for-privacy@city-net.com

Reply to
hit_n_miss

Hi Arnie, you didn't look for the originator in properties. Try snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Croft

At least you got something Arnie. I mailed Kim Siddorn a couple of times the other week and got nada. :-(

Reply to
Tom

Sorry Tom, I did respond - I've been having some strange problems with OE.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn