Does anybody know

Gentlemen,
A strange request but I am trying to contact a gentleman by the name of G Barker known to live in Edmonton in London. Does anybody know him if so can
they email me off NG.
Thanks,
Martin P
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/campingstoveman

Photo competition http://community.webshots.com/user/listermartin

can
That's odd. A few weeks ago I got a 'phone call out of the blue; "are you the bloke who's into old engines?"............. "you're in west london aren't you?" ........................ "I'm trying to get in touch with (can't remember name, but it could well have been Barker) in Edmonton". I explained I was in the Heathrow area and didn't recognise the name, and that was that! wasn't you was it?
--

Nick H

no