Rally Season Begins

Gentlemen,

Those of you who attended last year will be pleased to know that Stottfold Mill Rally is on again and this year there is another field added to increase space and I am looking for a few more exhibits. Anybody interested contact me off NG and I will send you a form.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen, Silly me forgot to give dates, its the 8th & 9th of May 2004.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I can recommend this as a nice little rally if you've got the time. I shall be there as usual. There's some pictures of last years event at

.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Have Old Glory done their events calendar for this year yet? Would appreciate the URL if anyone has it. :)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White