Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

Rich Mackin is a pseudonym. Does anybody know his real name?
Please email me in confidence at hauntedriver (all one word) at hotmail
dot com.
Cheers,
CB
Haunted River wrote:

Why not tell us your name first?
MBQ

And you too! ;-)
John.
John Turner wrote:

If I told you that I would have to kill you ;-)
MBQ
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

In that case please tell Mr River. Cheers Jeff
Does anyone acutally use their real name on here?
My surname is Meldrew !
"Grumpy Old Man" wrote

Yup, I do.
John.
John Turner said the following on 30/01/2006 15:00:

Ah, but how do we know? :-) :-)
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

You don't!
John.

But I do !!!!
Doh I've given my name away now
Or have I ?
On 30/01/2006 17:00, David Skipsey said,

We'll never know, Fred. Bill. Joe. What was it again?
Perhaps we should put the OP out of his misery (even though he seems to have disappeared)
Rich Mackin's real name is....
...Richard Mackin. Maybe.
--
Paul Boyd (I think)
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

Me too.
Ian
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:00:23 -0000, "John Turner"

Are you Turner the Worm?
"Lister" wrote

Only in some people's opinion. ;-)
John.
John Turner wrote:

Are you Turner Classic Movies in everybody elses'?
--
WS

"Winston Smith" wrote

Or Bachmann Turner when in Overdrive?
John.
John Turner wrote:

Or...if somebody wrapped you up in fancy paper with a big pink bow, would you be the Turner Prize?
Actually, you could make it as an exhibit dressed like that. ;-)
--
WS

"Winston Smith" wrote

Now you're starting to offend me - how could you associate anyone with that bloody ridiculous arty farty award?

I'm told I can make an exhibition of myself without wearing fancy dress.
John.
John Turner offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

LOL
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.