Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

Rich Mackin is a pseudonym. Does anybody know his real name?

Please email me in confidence at hauntedriver (all one word) at hotmail dot com.

Cheers,

CB

Reply to
Haunted River

Why not tell us your name first?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

wrote

And you too! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Haunted River"

Hello Ryan

Reply to
Darren

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said the following on 30/01/2006 12:29:

Pot, kettle, black..... ;-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Samuel J Chuckabutty III.

S'OK, I posted it above.

Reply to
joeh

Well, it's taken you long enough to suspect Rich isn't actually a real person but I might as well admit it now. Rich Mackin is actually a sock puppet of mine. There you go. Cheers Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lawrence

No no no. *I* am Rich Mackin !

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn Sanders

True. But then you're my sock puppet too of course. In fact I'm responsible for approximately 25% of all Usenet users. Keeps me very busy I can tell you. Cheers Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lawrence

If I told you that I would have to kill you ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Indeed, but then I don't ask for other people's real names ;-)

Would John Smith do?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

In that case please tell Mr River. Cheers Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lawrence

Does anyone acutally use their real name on here?

My surname is Meldrew !

Reply to
Grumpy Old Man

I'm Rich Mackin and so's my wife!!

Andy Elms

Reply to
abe22

Well, I suppose I should confess that Jeff isn't actually a real person. Jeff Lawrence is actually a sock puppet of mine. There you go. Cheers

Reply to
osc

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said the following on 30/01/2006 13:16:

I'm not sure anyone would, which I think is why the OP is not getting any helpful responses!!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

snipped-for-privacy@cam.ac.uk writes

No i am Sparticus. Oh hang on this is the wrong thread!

Reply to
dave hill

I thought you were the guitarist from Slade!

Reply to
Rob Kemp

"Grumpy Old Man" wrote

Yup, I do.