Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

Rich Mackin is a pseudonym. Does anybody know his real name?
Please email me in confidence at hauntedriver (all one word) at hotmail
dot com.
Cheers,
CB
Reply to
Haunted River
Why not tell us your name first?
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
wrote
And you too! ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said the following on 30/01/2006 12:29:
Pot, kettle, black..... ;-)
Reply to
Paul Boyd
Samuel J Chuckabutty III.
S'OK, I posted it above.
Reply to
joeh
Well, it's taken you long enough to suspect Rich isn't actually a real person but I might as well admit it now. Rich Mackin is actually a sock puppet of mine. There you go. Cheers Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Lawrence
No no no. *I* am Rich Mackin !
Shawn
Reply to
Shawn Sanders
True. But then you're my sock puppet too of course. In fact I'm responsible for approximately 25% of all Usenet users. Keeps me very busy I can tell you. Cheers Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Lawrence
If I told you that I would have to kill you ;-)
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
Indeed, but then I don't ask for other people's real names ;-)
Would John Smith do?
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
In that case please tell Mr River. Cheers Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Lawrence
Does anyone acutally use their real name on here?
My surname is Meldrew !
Reply to
Grumpy Old Man
I'm Rich Mackin and so's my wife!!
Andy Elms
Reply to
abe22
Well, I suppose I should confess that Jeff isn't actually a real person. Jeff Lawrence is actually a sock puppet of mine. There you go. Cheers
Reply to
osc
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said the following on 30/01/2006 13:16:
I'm not sure anyone would, which I think is why the OP is not getting any helpful responses!!
Reply to
Paul Boyd
snipped-for-privacy@cam.ac.uk writes
No i am Sparticus. Oh hang on this is the wrong thread!
Reply to
dave hill
I thought you were the guitarist from Slade!
Reply to
Rob Kemp
"Grumpy Old Man" wrote
Yup, I do.