Dale Dunn-I need your furniture models

Dale, you had responded to my email requesting models of furniture and appliances and I replied back but you might have missed my response. If you can please email me all the models that you have to email address, which is my full name with no spaces or underscores (samsteeley) at hotmail dot com. You might need to break it up into a few zip files.

Thanks, these will come in very useful.

Sam Steeley

Reply to
Sam