2006 guage tables

Now that SW supports gauge tables & there basically are no complete tables included. Is there a place where someone can go to download some already complete sheetmetal gauge tables? or at least a place where it can be relatively easy to cut & paste the data into excel?

I tried looking on the subscription login but it has changed quite a bit & I could not find the area where we used to be able to download solidworks skins & ect... I had a feeling something like gauge tables would be in that area.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks Steve T.

Reply to
SteveT