models of household furniture & appliances

I need some models of household furniture & appliances, I am going to be remodeling and would like to lay things out in SW before making any major decisions. I have found a few things on 3d Content Central but I am still missing some things.

Does anyone have models of any household items; chairs, tables, end tables, coffee tables, washer/dryer, refrigerator and other similiar items. If anyone knows where such items can be downloaded please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

Reply to
Sam

I have a few items. Not very detailed, but about the right size, anyway. At least they're the same size as the real ones I measured. I don't have them posted anywhere, but arrangements can be made if you don't find something more convenient.

refrigerator oven dishwasher microwave dual basin SS sink & faucet with sprayer dining room table & chairs a couple stool types

Reply to
Dale Dunn

get it at

its free