Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

John Turner said the following on 30/01/2006 15:00:

Ah, but how do we know? :-) :-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I forgot who I am meant to be now!!

Reply to
Sofa Spud

On 30 Jan 2006 07:10:10 -0800 "Sofa Spud" waved a wand and this message magically appeared:

You're definitely not Chris Barker. lol.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Thanks to the person who emailed the info I needed.

CB

Reply to
Halloween Jack

Wait a minute - are you Halloween Jack or Haunted River?

Reply to
joeh

How can you be sure? ;-) Cheers Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lawrence

"Paul Boyd" wrote

You don't!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Q?

Is this the same JoeH who frequnts SSU & who left me a Skype message?

David C.

Reply to
David C.

Me too.

Ian

Reply to
Ian F.

No.

Reply to
joeh

But I do !!!!

Doh I've given my name away now

Or have I ?

Reply to
David Skipsey

Why the hell does everyone care what Rich Mackin's real name is?

Reply to
Chippy

You mean you don't *know*? Aren't you on the seeekrit email list?

Reply to
joeh

They don't. One solitary person merely wants to scare him, and now everybody is taking the piss.

Reply to
Winston Smith

Its because tv is so crap these days we have to make our own entertainment :-)

Reply to
Vhit

Because its Monday and we don't want to work!!

AE

Reply to
abe22

Are you Turner the Worm?

Reply to
Lister

You're nicked, me old son!...oh hang on, it's Spartacus we're looking for. On yer way, sunshine.

(Exit whistling theme from The Sweeney)

Reply to
Halmyre

On 30/01/2006 17:00, David Skipsey said,

We'll never know, Fred. Bill. Joe. What was it again?

Perhaps we should put the OP out of his misery (even though he seems to have disappeared)

Rich Mackin's real name is....

...Richard Mackin. Maybe.

Reply to
Paul Boyd