Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

On 30 Jan 2006 07:10:10 -0800 "Sofa Spud" waved a wand and this message magically appeared:
You're definitely not Chris Barker. lol.
Reply to
Alex Buell
You're nicked, me old son!...oh hang on, it's Spartacus we're looking for. On yer way, sunshine.
(Exit whistling theme from The Sweeney)
Reply to
Halmyre
On 30/01/2006 17:00, David Skipsey said,
We'll never know, Fred. Bill. Joe. What was it again?
Perhaps we should put the OP out of his misery (even though he seems to have disappeared)
Rich Mackin's real name is....
...Richard Mackin. Maybe.
Reply to
Paul Boyd