Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

"Winston Smith" wrote

Now you're starting to offend me - how could you associate anyone with that bloody ridiculous arty farty award?

I'm told I can make an exhibition of myself without wearing fancy dress.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Oh he's like that, he distrusts people who post under false names, put posts under several pseudonyms himself...

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Who used my email address?

I have been plagued by this guy for ages and now you make it worse.

BAST**D

Reply to
Bob

Haunted River goes:

If he'd wanted you to know he had ample opportunity to tell you. Since he didn't say, I reckon the rest of us should leave it at that.

Reply to
Alan Hope

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:42:56 GMT, Rich Mackin wrote in , seen in uk.railway:

[....]

Struck me as a variant of "the lurkers support me in email" gambit, and equally pointless as that one.

Reply to
Ross

I forget. Is it Bob, Brian or Yado.

Do the men at sea get cold in the auld country ?.

Say hello to my old friend Bert Lar for me please.

Reply to
Another CB Sockpuppet Fantasy

*splutters tea*

He actually used those exact words once, too.

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Does anyone give a dry f*ck?

Reply to
Hognoxious

No-one should criticise you for posting under a pseudonym, then :)

Neil Sunderland

Reply to
Neil Sunderland

Wait a minute - I thought /I/ was Rich Mackin?

Nurse! Nurse? Who did I use to be again?

Reply to
Joyce Whitchurch

sod off you lying c*ck.

If you'd got it, why post thanks here unless you wish to create a false impression.

Reply to
unclewobbly

I have reserved 6 seats on the "Parly" for Rich Mackin and I hear they will get the first 6 rounds in "the Buffet".

So, that makes at least 9 of us.

Ken Ward, Bolton.

PS. I'm NOT Rich or Mackin.

Reply to
Ken Ward

Will the real Rich Mackin PLEASE stand up?!

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Rich Mackin goes:

He IS standing up!

Reply to
Alan Hope

Ring this number: 0870 238 4993. Tell her it's an emergency.

Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Clark

Sharp!

Reply to
Halloween Jack

I think you must be Mackin this up as you go along...

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Now THAT'S Rich!

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Badum-tish!

A whole thread in my honour. :)

Reply to
Rich Mackin

In message , dave hill writes

I thought royalties were paid six months in arrears :-)

Reply to
Jane Sullivan