PECO 0 GAUGE DOUBLE SLIP

I'm sketching out a layout idea which will require a double slip. Does anyone know the dimensions of the new Peco product? What I really need is the maximum length, please.

Reply to
John Bishop

"John Bishop" wrote

I don't think these are actually in production yet??? We order some a little while ago and none have appeared.

I can't quote dimensions, but am GUESSing they will be the same size as their O-gauge diamond crossing.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

John, I had the same problem so asked my local model shop if I could measure one. It came out at 57.5cm over max rail end length. Tom.

Reply to
Tom B

In message , John Turner writes

According to the latest Peco catalogue, p.75, it says that the double slip is 584 mm. (23 in.) overall, and the crossing angle is 8 degrees.

Are you aware that it requires two microswitches (not supplied) to operate it?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Thanks guys, so I can just get a crossover and slip on a 4' board. I didn't fancy lifting 4'6" out of a hatchback.

Planning to use moo-cow motors, so won't need external microswitches.

Reply to
John Bishop