Does anybody know Rich Mackin's real name?

"Alex Buell" wrote

If you're female, beautiful and good in there, then *Eh you - gerr 'ere!* will suffice.
John.
Haunted River wrote:

It's Deutero Spartacus.
Are you making another list of people to visit? I'm still waiting for you to come to tea!
Cheers,
The Piper
On 30 Jan 2006 10:10:46 -0800, "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn"

Yeah, me too.
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:42:56 GMT, Rich Mackin wrote in
[....]

Struck me as a variant of "the lurkers support me in email" gambit, and equally pointless as that one.
--
Ross, in Lincoln, most likely being cynical or sarcastic, as ever.
Reply-to will bounce. Replace the junk-trap with my name to e-mail me.

*splutters tea*
He actually used those exact words once, too.
--
*** http://www.railwayscene.co.uk/ ***
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)
Yado wrote:

That one isn't our Rich :P

Rich Mackin (richmackin-at-ntlworld.com) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail.com ICQ: 112431453

Who used my email address?
I have been plagued by this guy for ages and now you make it worse.
BAST**D
Bob wrote:

I forget. Is it Bob, Brian or Yado.
Do the men at sea get cold in the auld country ?.
Say hello to my old friend Bert Lar for me please.
Haunted River wrote:

Yes, its Rich Mackin.
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:59:51 +0000, John Ruddy

yes, but Rich is just his shortened name. his ready name is Quite Well Off Thank You Very Much Mackin.

Dunno if anyones noticed, but postings have appeared in all sorts of groups with the header "Get Rich" - this bloke really does have it in for a certain Mr. Mackin!
Kevin the Lurker (On average, I only post once a year or so...and I've wasted it on this!!!)
Kevin Harper wrote:

Richard MacKinnon
Haunted River goes:

If he'd wanted you to know he had ample opportunity to tell you. Since he didn't say, I reckon the rest of us should leave it at that.
--
AH

Does anyone give a dry fuck?

Ring this number: 0870 238 4993. Tell her it's an emergency.
Ronnie
Ronnie Clark wrote:

Sharp!