Dreamer

Gentlemen,

Local Free Adds, for sale Lister D ready to show £200.00

anybody interested(not) email me off NG for phone No :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> Gentlemen,

c> Local Free Adds, for sale Lister D ready to show £200.00

c> anybody interested(not) email me off NG for phone No :-))

c> Martin P

I presume It must be a particularly early and interesting example with its original driven equipment - or not?

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Its just a bog standard on a wooden trolley with four wheels lister D There's a picture of it.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> Its just a bog standard on a wooden trolley with four wheels lister D c> There's a picture of it.

c> Martin P

Ah, in that case - can you put your hands in your head, oh no!

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

A sign of the times, I'm afraid. This kind of advert drives prices up because although he is most unlikely to sell it for £200, other unknowing people see it & when they want to sell their Lister D, they'll have that price in their head.

Let's hope they research recent sales on E-bay which will serve to disabuse the hopeful and disappoint the grasping.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Bit confused....

This is a fantastic bargain whether it is a Lister Jaguar, or a Jaguar D type.

I mean, it can't just be a stati>Gentlemen,

Reply to
Algernon

It is just a stationary engine, if it had been a Lister Jaguar do you think I would have told you lot, maybe after I had bought it :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote

I guess a knobbly Lister is not something to be proud of in the stationary engine world ;-)

Reply to
Nick H