Poppy line Gala and Oliver Cromwell crossing the new level crossing in Sheringham.

Gentlemen,

Since I took these pictures I have had a birthday and been poorly which means I had to leave Sheffield this morning and visit my doctors and am now on yet another course of treatment, hence the delay in sorting the pictures out of my two days in North Norfolk playing with trains.

If you go here there are all I took of anything that moved Please enjoy.

Martin P

begin 666 icon_biggrin.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`$5%1?_J`````/_____.`/_)`/^T`/Z=`/_^D__]$___ MQ___Z__E`````````````"'Y! $```T`+ `````/``\```19L$D):IVXU:40 M(A

Reply to
campingstoveman