Ruston Hornsby 2VSH Head Gasket Required

I'm seeking a replacement head gasket for my Ruston Hornsby 2VSH
Diesel Engine. Does anybody have one for sale or know of anyone else
who may be able to help. The engine is used to drive my Canal
Narrowboat. If anyone is interested, I have more information about it
at the following link:

Cheers,
Steve
Reply to
steve.agraman
I managed to track down superman Ray Hooley and he's got a Ruston Hornsby 2VSH cylinder head gasket that I can buy. Ray has changed his email address. Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like me to pass on his details. I'll not post his email address or telephone number on here so that he is not bombarded with spam. But I'm sure he won't mind me passing details on to people who have a genuine reason to contact him.
steve.agraman

Site Timeline