Travelling south this time

Gentlemen,

I am off to Italy for product training this coming week so if any of you want anything collecting from a town called Varese and it weighs less than .5 Kg and will fit in my small bag email me :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

'Allo Campingastovaman, Asa you gotta no takers onna your offer, anna you say "want anything collecting", I coulda sure do widda 1/2kg offa my momma's homa-made, local growna, fully organic, 100% pure herbal steemulant snuff. Shea live justa uppa the road at Brinzio !! Sure you coulda notta make itta full kg, huh? I make itta wortha your while! Ciaow, Luigi & Family

Reply to
Luigi

Very good whoever you are :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'm told that bringing stuff through customs is quite lucrative. It can also be illegal. So if we see you in a nice shiny classic car soon, we will all know what funded it won't we?

Good luck

John

Reply to
John