info required from Kim Siddorn

Gentlemen,
Anything interesting happened in last week, have been off air because of
serious virus and computer faults have lost around 400 photo's along the way
but now up and running.
Kim can you email me as I want to ask a question of you but have lost all
emails of everybody.
Martin P
--
When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com