info required from Kim Siddorn

Gentlemen, Anything interesting happened in last week, have been off air because of serious virus and computer faults have lost around 400 photo's along the way but now up and running.

Kim can you email me as I want to ask a question of you but have lost all emails of everybody.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
martin.perman

Gentlemen, Is Kim on hols or have all of you given up, its never been so quiet. Or have I upset you all again without realising it :-))

Mart> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin

I believe Kim Is putting up replica Saxon houses in deepest Kent until the

26th.

John Rogers

Reply to
John Rogers