Photo Competition

Gentlemen,
Fancy giving the Photo Competition another airing.
Martin P

--
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Semper in Excrementem Altitudo Solus Varius
Why not? But there have been very few rallies at which to take pictures.
What's the rules then?
regards,
Kim Siddorn

Kim,
I will see who is interested first.
Martin P

I'm interested
Gentlemen,
All of you wanting to take part in the Photo competition send me and email to my own email and I will send out the rules tomorrow.
Martin P

http://internalfire.com/modules.php?set_albumName mpingstoveman&op=modload&name=PubGallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Gentlemen,
To make it fair for all here are the rules. I know I said all participants to send me an email but as only a handful have bothered I have put the rules here instead.
Stationary Engine Photo Competition 2008
Rules:
1.All entries must be with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com by the 5-10-2008. 2.The entries will be displayed at the End of Season Crank Up on the 12-10-2008 at the Internal Fire Museum. 3.The judge will be Paul Evans. 4.The Judges decision will be final. 5.All entries will only be known by Martin Perman until the winner is chosen. 6.All entries must be the owner's original work and must not have been seen in any written publication. 7.All entries must not have been added to or enhanced in any way. 8.The competition is mostly for fun but a small prize will be made available to the winner. 9.It is assumed that all entries will be in a digital format, preferably JPEG, if an entrant is unable to use this format then a posted photograph will be acceptable to an address supplied on request.
Martin P

How many entries can one make Martin?
regards,
Kim Siddorn

three to make my life easier

Martin
Does the subject have to be stationary engines or will photos of 'Steamers' be acceptable?
Nigel
Stationary engines.
Martin P

Martin
Does the subject have to be stationary engines or will photos of 'Steamers' be acceptable?
Nigel
Gentlemen,
Where are all these pictures I have been promised, time draws on you know. Martin P

one week to go, I have a few pics but could do with more.
Martin P

Gentlemen,
I have 18 pictures but only nine entrants to the competition, you have until Midnight tonight to get them sent to me.
Martin P

Gentlemen,
My computer crashed last night so if you sent pictures after six I have no means of down loading them. I do apologise but it is unlikely that my machine will not be up and running in the next week.
Martin P