The Photo competition

Gentlemen,

Dan and I were discussing the merits of the Photo competition and we have decided to run it again. This time I will give you the whole season to get your best shot. The competition will run until the last day of September 2006 I also will restrict it to the United Kingdom and Ireland to make life easier. Over the weekend I will put up a set of rules for us all to follow and to give our last Judge a chance to enter I will find somebody who is totally unconnected with this NG. All those interested please forward your names to me off NG.

Martin P Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman