Photo Comp

Gentlemen,

Come on gents the pictures are slowing down a bit, what we have got is still being highly praised. Don't forget the rules though, the photo's must be after the competition was suggested (08/09/05) when they were taken and end at the beginning of December (01/12/05) At least a month to run before it is to be judged.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

I've been away from home for a week with no access to the Internet and now home find no new pictures to look at. There's still plenty to photograph in museums your collection etc. I spent a very pleasant evening with the judge the other evening testing the odd pint and we want to see more pictures, and you will be pleased to know that he does not understand the concept of bribery :-)), you still have a month left before the judging.

Mart> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman