Photo Competion

Gentlemen,

Those of you who said they would enter pictures a while back are you still interested. Those of you who have sent them already to me thanks. Rules are as follows:-

  1. Maximum of three pictures, those of you who have sent more could you please decide which ones you want me to display.
  2. Your own un-modified work.
  3. There will be prizes, nothing special and I am afraid these will be confined to the UK.
  4. Pictures in by 10th December 2006.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman