Cesaroni motors

Hello,
In the Pro75 6g series, 7455M2150-P and Pro75 6G 8429M2020-P. In the Pro75 3G series, 3727L1050-P and Pro75 3G 3683L851-P.
we couldn't find detailed technical drawings of their engines and pictures of them being assembled on the internet. We're designing an engine case. Th e engine will be inside the case. Could you send me technical drawings of t he engines and pictures of them assembled?
Considering the costs of those powerplants, it seems unlikely that any commercial manufacturer would ever actually help those who want more affordable flights.
On the other hand, it's always possible to very carefully measure all dimensions and get the specs that way.
Now if only it was that easy to get propellant information.
Lower cost launches just might make the difference by putting rockets up into the sky, rather than only putting them on display.