Stuart Turner

Gentlemen,
Anybody know where I could get a length of Flexible steel tube as used on
military silencers for taking the noise away from source, got to be able to
attach 1/4 BSP pipe fitting to one end 1/2" - 3/4" ID max.
Regards,
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
Martin you should be able to get some from your local Edmonds Walker or whatever moter factor you have as to fitting a screw thread to one end I think you will have to get the gas welder out
Nick
Reply to
nick
Interflex:
have a good range, I've used some of their products over the years with good results..
Tom
Reply to
Tom
Thanks tom.