H0474 Digital Photo Tachometer

Regular price is $81.

Though I have a real nice manual tachometer in a fitted case, this is SOOO much easier. Don't have to futz with cranking the head up far enough to stick the spindle tip into the collet to read RPM...

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Do you think it is different than this one from Harbor Freight?

=== PHOTO SENSOR TACHOMETER

Take accurate RPM measurements without wiring--without even touching object. Infrared beam detects RPM. Includes reflective tape. Runs on 4 AA batteries, not included. RPM range: 2.5 - 99,000 Digital touch Stores last minimum and maximum reading Auto-zero adjustment

+/- 0.05% accuracy 5 digit LCD display Includes case

ITEM 41727-1VGA

$69.99 ===

Looks like it is order only, number didn't come up when I searched the stores site.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Not entirely sure, but here's the looser's manuel in chin-glese.

Case looks damn close. Other than Grizzly doesn't have the maker > >

Reply to
Louis Ohland

I'll have to keep my eye open for this to come up via a discount at HF when I'm feeling flush. It would be handy to have now and then to check stuff. If you're struggling to find differences between the two it is most likely the same unit. Grizzly does a much better job of glitz and glamour promoting their stuff, but it still comes from the same source.

Reply to
Leon Fisk