Humorous Photo

This photo is so funny I just have to share it. It is about twenty years old but I still laugh when I see it. One of our club members had a Spinks Acro and he loved to fly down the center of the field inverted at a low level then pull straight up at the middle of the field.

Well the inevitable finally happened one day when he shoved the stick the wrong direction. After the crash scene was cleaned up someone took this picture.

It is the third photo down from the top of the page at

J.W.

That's a great pic... you should send it in to RCR with a funny caption!

Nice site too...

FredD

Reply to
RedFred1

Smile:)

rick markel

Reply to
Aileron37

ARGH!!! Bloody background midi! Gawd I wish people would stop using that......it's the fastest way to make people exit your site!

MrBonk

MrBonk

agreed, It took me all of about 4 seconds to exit that site. looking at a funny picture is one thing, having to endure a bunch of noise while you are looking is a whole different thing. same goes for people who insist in prefacing the actual website with some cutsey flash animation.

Reply to
Bob Cowell

People don't seem to understand that most internet connections are dialup and SLOW.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

?? I see a gorgeous 8 engined B52-like large scale plane. Impressive - but not necessarily funny?

Reply to
René

Sorry, you were in too late. He changed the web site pictures.

Reply to
J.W.