Photo tour of the KMRHS

The Kalamazoo Model Railroad Historical Society invites you to take a photo tour of the Cooper Park and Eastern and affiliate railroads. If you wish to
take the tour, just click on the long link below my sig.
If I offend any one, sorry, but this is model railroad related.
If you note any misspellings, please let me know and they will be corrected.
Thanks in advance for any input you give me.
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November