Finally, a site that works!

For all those interested in my swing bridge follow the link in my sig. I also have uploaded pictures from the Kalamazoo Model Railroad Historical
Society giving a tour from Cooper Park to East Franklin.
If you see any problems with the pictures or captions, please, be gentle, but let me know what picture and caption needs correcting.
Thanks
Frank
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November

But I don't want to have to sign in to Kodakgallery.com. Can't you find some place where we can just view the dang things?
--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the

That's why we (RAMD) use Flickr - no sign in and if you post a link to the exact page it will get ya there. Our best photographer even posts links to the exact jpg itself and that also works. Case in point:
http://vicfirth.com/news/DCI2002/pictures/05.jpg Here we see the 2002 Crossmen snare line which is on Flickr.

Oops - wrong link...
http://static.flickr.com/23/32006596_13e0e0f96b.jpg Here we see the 2005 Phantom Regiment...
You don't, David. Just under the log-in box there is a way to view the albums. You just can't save any of the pictures unless you sign in.
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November
Frank Rosenbaum wrote

indeed you do not need to sign in (cool pix / RR :)) but don't understand the comment about not to be able to save pix? you mean save-as album? I could save for example 39038592609_0_BG.jpg without signing in, it shows the bridge, left side street, right side track.
as for the RR, I noticed all stations have short platforms, RDC or Doodlebug only passenger service? hmm, maybe cool idea ... thinking ...
cheers/jw
Thanks for the comments. (blush)
Yes, all the stations have short platforms. We have a three car commuter train, a mixed/mail train and a doodlebug for passenger service. There are no through trains using the CP&E. On the CB&L there will be an RDC for passenger service.