NEW PCM HO Y6B and another Big Boy

http://www.precisioncraftmodels.com
This new PCM N&W Y6B should make a few people happy unless they are fortunate enough to own one of the amazing PSC models like this
http://home.comcast.net/~hzane1/jan9/y6b5.jpg
But do we really need even more Big Boys.
I absolutely love those Y6Bs and Big Boys too but ................I'd like something new that's a little smaller. Something I can actually run on my layout. Even my 4-8-2 looks a little goofy on my 24" curves. Bruce