Swing Bridge Up-date

I found out after I posted the link that new posters are on probation and the pictures are not available right away. try the myspace page. I did put them there too.

Sorry 'bout that.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum

But if you go to Myspace you're invited to become a member before they let you see anything. Why not just put the pictures on a picture site like Imageshack?

Example of picture on Imageshack, and all you have to do is click on it:

jpurbric

Thanks. I found a site sponsored by Kodak. it is in the linkat the end of my Sig. There is a button to press so you can see the site if you don't wish to register .

I am not going to support the myspace or flickr.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum