Swing Bridge Up-date

I found out after I posted the link that new posters are on probation and the pictures are not available right away. try the myspace page. I did put
them there too.
Sorry 'bout that.
--
The Far Seas Connecting Railorad attends the following train meets
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November
Frank Rosenbaum wrote:

But if you go to Myspace you're invited to become a member before they let you see anything. Why not just put the pictures on a picture site like Imageshack?
http://www.imageshack.us /
Example of picture on Imageshack, and all you have to do is click on it:
http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/6355/sigstrainmove0yb.jpg
Thanks. I found a site sponsored by Kodak. it is in the linkat the end of my Sig. There is a button to press so you can see the site if you don't wish to register .
I am not going to support the myspace or flickr.
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November