Walther's Swing Bridge up-date

Hello everyone. I have posted the pictures of the swing bridge at

. the album is titled "Bridge to Michelle's Lee".

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum

OK, I'm told the album is not available to me. What gives?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Can't find 'em. Tried to search on "Bridge" and got thousands; Search on "Bridge to" and any more got nothing.

Tried "Michelle" and got thousands again. "Michelle Lee" or Michelle's Lee" gets nothing or pictures of people.

???

Ed

in article eS8zf.236$ snipped-for-privacy@fe05.lga, Frank Rosenbaum at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote on 1/17/06 8:23 AM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

result:

Tags / bridgetomichelleslee

There aren't any photos available to you tagged with "bridgetomichelleslee".

Reply to
Steve Caple

Try the myspace account. Just click on the link and it should take you right to my page.

The Far Seas Connecting Railorad attends the following train meets Gratiot Valley (

) in Macomb Michigan in March and November and the Kalamazoo Model Railroad Historical Society (
) at the Kalamazoo Fairgrounds in Kalamazoo MI in October. Also check out the Westchester Model Railroad Club's train meet in Greenwich CT in November and March. Pictures of my Railroad are at
. Or, on my myspace accout at:

Frank Rosenbaum

Apparently, in order to view the pictures, you must JOIN myspace.com (yet another source of spam, and a widely abused web site).

A polite suggestion is to set up a real website somewhere where I don't have to provide any information to view. For example, the two websites I have listed below are both free to visitors; .mac costs me (I use it for lots of stuff), and earthlink.net is my isp, so it's free, but I have to have an account there: you don't.

Users of my websites there don't have do provide any information.

Sorry to be on a bit of a soapbox, but I really don't like having to join a billion places to view photos, participate in discussions, etc. If I'm already there for my own reasons, then I'll do it. But I won't provide spam information to yet another place.

I hope your photos are nice, but I don't choose to view them.

Ed

in article f0czf.50$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.lga, Frank Rosenbaum at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote on 1/17/06 11:58 AM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Ok, Ed. I understand.

I will investigate charter's web site stuff.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum

WHAT link are you referring to?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

We usually post a link to the first page of any photo sequence we want people to see... It's less confusing and less tedious... It's also less filling as it only takes a swig of beer as opposed to a full one to navigate the myriad of photo's on that site!..

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

Mark, I thought I had my sig lines at the bottom of the post. I didn't. I found a better site with no log in. it is just above your header information.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum

I can't find the pictures either .

Ken

Reply to
Ken Day

Yeah, I know Ken. Use the long link below. It goes to a Kodak site. No sign in required to view the pictures.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum