New layout tour on the NPF Railway!

Hi all,

We've got a new layout tour of the NPF Railway! This is the first tour to show the South Fork, an expansion that almost doubles our track and gives us a working yard. It also presents a rolling-back of the calendar, as the GP diesels and BN rolling stock are gone and some GN steam has arrived to lent a hand.

The new tour, as with the new ballasting how-to, includes some QuickTime video. It was fun to make and is more fun to watch!

So pull up a cup of Joe, grab a seat, and mouse on over to:

Take the December 2004 Tour, and if you feel like it, maybe check out the Ballasting how-to on your way through.

See you there!

Cheers, Bob Davis NPF Railway

bobdavisnpf

Bob Davis wrote: We've got a new layout tour of the NPF Railway! This is the first tour to show the South Fork, an expansion that almost doubles our track and gives us a working yard. It also presents a rolling-back of the calendar, as the GP diesels and BN rolling stock are gone and some GN steam has arrived to lent a hand. The new tour, as with the new ballasting how-to, includes some QuickTime video. It was fun to make and is more fun to watch! So pull up a cup of Joe, grab a seat, and mouse on over to:

Take the December 2004 Tour, and if you feel like it, maybe check out the Ballasting how-to on your way through.

---------------------------------------------------- Wow! Outstanding, Bob! The layout and the photos are really great. The ballasting how-to provides some much needed information. Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains: