Lionel Heisler, anyone?

Has anyone here seen the Lionel Heisler locos? The are re-issuing in Pickering Lumber, they did some other line a few years ago I guess.

Will this loco keep a steady speed on its own? It doesn't have Odyssey and I hear it's unlikely to have room for TAStudio's Engineer On Board cruise control. I don't know if geared locos are just "naturals" for keeping their speed, since they have low speed and high torque, or if they will tend to slow down on curves and grades like my '97-99 Pullmor F3's do.

Thanks, Bob Davis NPF Railway

bobdavisnpf