Lionel Case Knife Set #1

Anyone interested in the Case Knife Lionel Train Set?

I spoke to someone last week that has set #1. The set includes a custom made oak display cabinet and several additional knives besides the ones that came with the set and they are all marked #1. I'm not sure what this set is worth but the individual has $3000 invested and would just like to get his money back. The reason for selling was that he does not have the room to display the set. E-mail if interested and I'll give you his name and phone number.

Reply to
TRAINMAN9