N scale structures

I am having trouble fitting some industries into my N scale layout and would
appreciate answers to these questions: [1] The Model Power brewery is too
long for the space available, but it could be wider. Can the smoke stack
building be put on the side instead of the end? [2] Are the parts of the
Walthers Jackson Meat Packing Plant movable, or do they have to be arranged
in the order shown in the picture? harrym
Reply to
HarryM
1. Why not. Prototypically it varied. 2. Any kit can be kitbashed, it may require spare parts. DPM has some modular walls.
Reply to
wannandcan