Keller Onboard Steam Sound

Is there anyone out there that is still using this system? If so would you please email me?

Larry at Papas Trains

Reply to
LarEyman

They have a Yahoo list. A few people I think. I asked a few questions a month or two and they were just posted yesterday. Looks like the list is monitored and the monitor checks every month or so. Rumor has it a few people still use the system but who and where is beyond me.

Reply to
Jon Miller

I still use the system, but I haven't really done anything w/it lately

- focusing on new layout construction right now. The yahoo group is here:

There is some good documentation in the 'files' section, there, and the list does respond to posts, albeit somewhat slowly.

- Steven

Steven Haworth

"Jon Miller" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Sorry Jon,

But with the low volume of traffic on the list and other commitments, I have a tendency to forget I'm the list Nazi for that list so it gets ignored until something happens to jog my fogged in memory.

And yes, a few die hards to still use the system, myself included (Although how much longer that will remain, I don't know)

On3man Onboard list moderator

Reply to
John Morgan

Reply to