Wanted Lionel wiring diagrams

I need wiring diagrams for Lionel O guage layouts

Reply to
Tom

Tom wrote: I need wiring diagrams for Lionel O guage layouts

----------------------------------------------------- "Wiring Your Toy Train Layout" by Peter Riddle is a popular book:

It is 35% off list and includes free shipping on orders over $25. There are several other good books about wiring your layout on my bookstore pages:

Good luck with your layout!

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

You need to be more specific. Every layout has a unique wiring diagram based on the track layout, number of switches, number of trains, accessories, special operating features, etc. What is the layout for which you need a wiring diagram? Most track plans in books do not include a complete layout wiring diagram; some "project" layout articles that describe building the benchwork, installing the track, making scenery, etc. also describe a recommended wiring diagram. There is a Kalmbach book about recreating Lionel factory-built dealer display layouts that includes the specific original wiring diagrams Lionel used. For most other layouts, your best bet is to look to books like the Kalmbach series "Greenberg's Wiring Your Lionel Layout", and use the techniques described to create your own custom wiring diagram. Geezer

Reply to
Geezer