Lionel

Looking for a good site for Lionel O guage,wanting to build a good setup for my grandson

Tom wrote: Looking for a good site for Lionel O guage,wanting to build a good setup for my grandson ------------------------------------------------------- Thor's All Gauge Page is a good place to start:
http://www.thortrains.com /
You can find a selection of helpful books including track plans and layout plans:
http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore-2.html
Good luck with your project. I'm sure you and your grandson will derive a lot of pleasure from it.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net