Lionel

Looking for a good site for Lionel O guage,wanting to build a good setup for my grandson

Reply to
Tom

Tom wrote: Looking for a good site for Lionel O guage,wanting to build a good setup for my grandson

------------------------------------------------------- Thor's All Gauge Page is a good place to start:

You can find a selection of helpful books including track plans and layout plans:

Good luck with your project. I'm sure you and your grandson will derive a lot of pleasure from it.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire