Reading Wiring Diagrams

Hi, I'm a newly qualified electrician but I'm hopeless at reading wiring diagrams. Is there a book, online info or some other way that
I can get some useful pointers to get to grips with this.
Thx lsd Get the f**k out to reply.

Qualified and can not read diagrams? Me does not think your all that qualified.
Pick an appliance in your home and locate the diagram. Study it. Then get another diagram.
I have been looking at plans and diagrams for 30 years, some take some studying to finger out.

I am qualified but have only 2 years work exp after retraining from an unrelated field. I do not claim to be the worlds best electrician but I do want to improve my skills and be safe.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion. lsd Get the f**k out to reply.

Have you looked at Amazon or Barnes and Noble for books? A search for "electrical diagrams" on the Amazon site turned up a few possibilities.
Dean
-