Wiring older gearmotor

I bought a gearmotor on Ebay, and it didn't come with an obvious wiring diagram. Since I'm still working my way up to the status of Rookie, I
haven't figured out how it goes.
There are two solid black wires and two solid blue wires.
There's a green and yellow wire, which even I know is the ground.
It's a Bodine gearmotor, type NCI-11D5 model 0463.
Volts 115 HZ 60 PH 1 Amp .22 HP 1/90 uF 3.75 Torque 40 lbs/in
For the moment I'll assume it uses a 3.75 uF or better capacitor.
According to Bodine's website, this unit is "Obsolete". According to me, if it works, it's anything but obsolete. This is for Halloween, not the landing gear on a 747. If/when it poops out, it's back to Ebay for another one.
I did see Bodine's recommendation for a replacement, 30R-D series parallel shaft AC gearmotor Model 5463. The wiring diagram does not show the same color wires (Black, 2 Black-Yel TR., Blue, and ground) with the capacitor on the Blue wire. Not too helpful.
Is there some place I haven't thought of to get wiring diagrams for older motors? Is this a standard wiring scheme that any idiot (Almost any idiot) should know about?
Much thanks in advance for help, or creative insults.
CS

I assume you have googled all the numbers six ways from sunday (drop suffixes etc) Sometimes you can stumble into a guy on a newsgroup or message board somewhere who got an answer.
CS wrote:

Did you try their technical support? Click on support on their site and send them an E-mail. Most companies are good about giving you the information on older products if they have it.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
CS wrote:

Look 1 box to the right of that diagram - see below.

The Bodine site shows a connection diagram: http://www.bodine-electric.com/Asp/ProductModel.asp?Context=8&Name0R%2DD+Series+Parallel+Shaft+AC+Gearmotor&ModelT63
***Start quoted material***
Black------+-------- Line Blue-------+
Blue-------+ Black------+-------- Line
Yel/Green----------- Ground
To reverse direction transpose blue leads.
***End quoted material***
That should do it for you.
Ed
I saw that, and it certainly appears to be the same thing, however, I don't see a place for a capacitor. Does this mean I don't need one?
Thanks,
CS

http://www.bodine-electric.com/Asp/ProductModel.asp?Context=8&Name0R%2DD+Series+Parallel+Shaft+AC+Gearmotor&ModelT63
CS wrote: