Encoder Wiring

I have a datametrics "trump ross" encoder for a nema 34 stepper motor. I have not been able to find any wiring diagrams on the web for it. but it has 7 wires. I energized the red-black with 5 volts and the light came on. But I am not sure how to pair up the remaining 5 wires. There is a White, Orange, Green, Purple and Blue. My Controller/Driver has positions for A+,A-, B+, B-, A+, Z+ and Z-.

How can I test what is what? thanks

Reply to
gtslabs