has anyone ever seen ...

Has anyone ever seen a switched surge protector power strip with NEMA 6-15P plug and a few (at least 4) NEMA 6-15R outlets?

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Have I seen them? I believe so, part of the power wiring in the chassis of an old DEC computer intended for use in a 240V country.

(If your question is really "Where can I get...", I really don't know. Other than I have seen power strips that use ordinary 5-15R duplex outlets rather than molded in ones, which could easily be replaced by 6-15R duplex outlets)

Reply to
Michael Moroney