has anyone ever seen a radiator cooled PETTER engine?

apparently they were made, just wondered if anyonoe has ever seen one?

if u have photos of one please email me them.

thanks, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Butler

There were lots of water-cooled diesel models, the AV, PH, B etc., and most were available, like Lister engines, with radiator or tank cooling.

The reason why you won't see many these days, is that it was an expensive option, and the radiators went for scrap long before the engine!

I haven't any photo's, but I 'think' that the handbooks for some Petter models have pictures of the ranges in the back, and you may find a line illustration there.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

There is even a radiator cooled 6hp Atomic which is seen from time to time on the rallyfileds. If I could stop dribbling on the keyboard I could go and see if I have a picture of it :-)

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

please try to have a look, for photos. i must admit they do sound rather tasty,

thanks, Martyn

PS i was after acutal photos i have illistruations of them jus wondered how commmon they acturally are, or were, and now in comparison.

thanks, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Butler