New Lenz decoder

According to Mackay Models, the Lenz importers, a new decoder has recently been developed aimed specifically at the UK market. The LE1000A is a single function decoder, which will have an RRP of GBP11.50 but for an introductory period will be sold at GBP9.95.

This should help to spread the DCC word with any sceptics. We're expecting stock shortly.

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull, UK.

Please add www. before any of the following URLs to access.

Shop website: 53amodels.co.uk

Photo website 1: bluediesels.co.uk (BR steam, diesels & electrics, rolling stock & plant; preservation & industrial scene, overseas railways)

Photo website 2: 53a-pix.co.uk (the post-BR current railway scene).

Photo website 3: hull-rail.co.uk (railways around Hull and the East Riding).

ANTI-SPAM E-MAIL CONTACT: To reply to this email or posting please visit the 53amodels.co.uk website click on the *email us* facility and use the correspondence form provided.

Reply to
John Turner

Good news - I might stock up! My new Lenz controller arrived last week :-)

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Pardon my DCC ignorance, but what is meant by "single function"?

No bells & whistles, or should I say no lights & whistles?

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" <

"Stop"

No other functions.

A really inexpensive decoder.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Not even "go"?

Reply to
MartinS

MartinS

Given that the D in DCC means "digital", I would imagine that "go" is equivalent to "not stop" :-)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"MartinS" wrote

One function over and above those necessary for basic control of the loco.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Gyle TMD" wrote

The latter is exactly the purpose for which they have been developed.

John.

Reply to
John Turner