MR/LMS/BR(M) coal/water structures?

Hi, here I am once again requesting information and photos! I would greatly appreiciate if anyone who had pictures or info concerning either coaling plants, water towers, or engine sheds (specifically small, 2 stall examples) in use during the '50s along former Midland lines would be able to e-mail me. Thus, the photos/drawings/info can be of Midland railway, LMS or BR Midland region origin, but as the section I am interested in is of former Midland heritage, other pre-grouping designs (IE: LNWR) are not needed.

I am using the info to construct a model depot along a fictional (but realistic) Midland Region branch line, set during the '50s.

E-mail is snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Thanks alot, Eric Zadro

Reply to
Eric R Zadro