LMS Garrett

Anyone know where to obtain the Skinley (or other)drawings in 4mm for an LMS Garrett?

A friend has decided he would like to build one with proper running gear, and the rest of it in cardboard. Anyone else tried this?

Thankyou in advance Bob

Reply to
Bob Heath

A friend has decided he would like to build one with proper running gear, and the rest of it in cardboard. Anyone else tried this?

Thankyou in advance Bob

As advertised on this months Model Rail _ Page 137. Catalouge £2.00 inc UK postage.

Locos, coaches etc.... Cheques payable to : Phil Brice.

20a Rowe Avenue, Peaceheaven (Sounds nice !) East Sussex BN10 7PF

01273 581265 e-mither: snipped-for-privacy@rowe-avenue.freeserve.co.uk

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

Cliff-top town a little to the east of Brighton, built from nothing during and after WWI (hence the name). Not the most inspiring place, from what I remember of my one brief visit.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis